ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
- Admissions are made every year normally in June to August. A Candidate seeking admission to any courses of training must get his/her name registered by submitting a duly completed ‘ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM’, prescribed by the institute along with necessary documents and he requisite fee. Only one form is required to be filled in for consideration of admission to all courses offered by the Institute.
- Specific dates are fixed annually in accordance with the Training course schedule indicated in the prospectus issued by the A candidate who is admitted to any course in the Institute must join within 3 days of starting classes. In case he/she fails to join, his/her name will be deleted and all fees will be forfeited.
- The principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason what so ever, irrespective of his/her meeting the requirements for admission.
- In accordance with the rules of the Directorate of Technical Education, the Institute may also admit supernumerary candidates, to provide for any possible dropouts, to the limit of 30% of the authorized seats.
- In all matters relation to selection/admission and in the matter of interpretation of the above mentioned clauses, the decision of the management and the principal will be final and binding on all concerned.
- The particulars or part of that given by the candidate if found incorrect, the candidate can be expelled from Institute.
Admission form – Download Admission Application Form here
The Documents to be attached with filled Admission Application Form.
- Latest Passport size Photograph (6 Nos.)
- Original Mark sheet of 10th class and 4 nos. photocopies of the same (For all Trades)
- Original Mark sheet of 12th class and 4 nos. photocopies of the same (For Front Office Assistant Trade Only)
- Original Caste Certificate and attested 4 nos. photocopies of the same.
- Original State Domicile Certificate and attested 4 nos. photocopies of the same.
The Candidate should have attained the age of 15 years but should not be more than 40 years on 1st August of the admission year.
- The Candidate should be mentally and physically fit and should meet the minimum physical standards prescribed by this institute and the Directorate of Technical Education, as applicable.
- The Candidate should not be suffering from any infections of contagious disease, or any physical deficiency or deformity which makes him/her unsuitable for the trade he/she wishes to join.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
The following table shows the minimum educational qualification necessary for admission to various courses of Training.
|S.No||Trade||Training period||Minimum Qualification|
|1||Fitter||2 Year||10th with science as a subject under10+2 scheme or equivalent|
|2||Draught’s (civil)||2 Years||10th with science as a subject under10+2 scheme or equivalent|
|3||Electrician||2 Years||10th with science as a subject under10+2 scheme or equivalent.|
|4||Surveyor||2 Years||10th with science as a subject under10+2 scheme or equivalent.|