Hazarat Maulana Quazi Mojahidul Islam Quasmi
The great Maulana Quazi Mojahidul Islam Quasmi was born in 1934 in the village Jale of Darbhanga District, Bihar. This genius of international repute started his education at home under the able guidance of noble learned father then joined Madrasa Imdadia Laheriasarai, Darbhanga, spent some years at Mao (UP) and finally took his last degree of Fazil from famous seat of Islamic learning Darul Uloom Deoband (UP) where by his scholarly writing, thought provoking speeches and noble behavior, he occupied a place of prominence among the teachers and other great Ulemas of the day. He started his practical life as a teacher in Jamia Rahmani Mungyr, under the guidance of great visionary and philanthropist Hazrat Maulana Minnatullah Rahmani, the fourth Amir-e-Shariat of Imarat Shariah. In 1964 he was brought to Phulwari Sharif by the Amir-e-Shariat of Imarat Shariah as a Chief Quazi of Imarat Shariah. Very soon by dint of his vast studies, thought provoking speeches and writings, political insight, extensive international tours, strong will and memorable love for the suffering humanity and thought for upliftment and glory of Ummah brought him into prominence globally. He has written a number of books on Islamic laws. He has the credit to establish a number of Islamic Institutions (Madarsas) and patronized hundred of other institutions. He is the founder of All India Islamic Fiquah Academy and All India Milli Council at Delhi. He was the living sprit behind the development of Imarat Shariah, the establishment of this Trust and its institutions. After the death of Maulana Abul Hassan Ali Nadvi a great visionary of International repute, he became the President of All India Muslim Personal Law Board on 23rd April 2000. But alas! the great inspiring soul left for his heavenly abode on 3rd April 2002 in Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
By the grace of God it was the tireless efforts of Late Hazrat Maulana Quazi Mojahidul Islam Quasmi, the Secretary of the Trust, of course with the co-operation of benevolent and education loving persons that the Trust could venture to establish and run the following minority institutions under Art 29 & 30 of the Indian Constitution.
- Maulana Sajjad Memorial Hospital, Phulwari Sharif, Patna
- Maulana Minnatullah Rahmani Memorial Technical Institute (ITI), FCI Road, Phulwari Sharif, Patna
- Maulana Minnatuallah Rahmani Memorial Technical Institute (Para Medical, Degree Courses, Physiotheray & Pathology), Phulwari Sharif, Patna.
- Imarat Institute of Computer & Electronic, Phulwari Sharif, Patna.
- Imarat Mujibiah Technical Institute (I.T.I.), Darbhanga
- Imarat Technical Institute (I.T.I.), Gulab Bagh, Purnia
- Imarat Umar Technical Training Centre (I.T.I.) Bisra Rourkela, Orissa.
- Reyaz Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) Sathi, West Champaran
- Imarat Shariah Computer Centre, Barsoi, Katihar
- Usman Ghani Imarat Computer Education Centre (For BBA, BCA Girls) 32-darul Usman, Harooon Nagar, Sector-II, Phulwari Sharif, Patna.